Located at the junction of two Colonial-era turnpikes (Columbia Pike and Route 236), the Annandale Commercial Revitalization District (CRD) is a transportation and commercial hub with easy access to the Washington Metro area and other areas within Northern Virginia.
Today, the Annandale business core is a culturally diverse area that contains more than 2 million square feet of commercial space, including shops, restaurants, and service businesses that draw customers from throughout the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Area. Excellent development opportunities exist within Annandale, which is planned to be developed under an urban concept centered around a town center consisting of a diverse mix of uses.
- Annandale Central Business District Planning Committee (ACBDPC) meeting
Second Tuesday of every odd month (January, March, May, July, September, and November) at 1:00PM
- Annandale Annual Revitalization Report, August 2015
- Fairfax County Human Service Programs Moving to Annandale, August 2012
- Annandale Design Guidelines Updated May 2011
- Annandale Plan Amendment Approved, July 13, 2010
© 2013 OCR Fairfax County, Virginia