Bailey’s Crossroads/Seven Corners
Located at the eastern edge of Fairfax County, this Commercial Revitalization District includes two dynamic business centers - Bailey's Crossroads and Seven Corners – each capitalizing on its close proximity to downtown Washington, DC, Arlington County, and the City of Alexandria. Both areas are currently vibrant commercial and retail centers, with the potential for transformation into walkable, mixed-use centers envisioned for the near future.
- Board of Supervisors approves new Comprehensive Plan for Seven Corners, July 2015
- Northern Virginia Transportation Commission launches Envision Route 7 and encourages citizen input on transit options
- A public meeting regarding the Route 7 Corridor Transit Alternatives Study was held on September 18, 2013 to review the preliminary transit alternatives deployed by the study team based on public feedback. The meeting was held at the Skyline 7 Building (5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA). More information here: (English, Spanish, Vietnamese). Public meeting boards and slides from the July 25, 2013 meeting are available here.
- Bailey's Crossroads Seven Corners Revitalization Corporation (BC7RC) meeting - Third Tuesday of every month at 7:30PM
- Presentation on Bailey's Crossroads Area Transportation Efforts, October 2, 2012
Bailey's Crossroads/Seven Corners Boundaries