Bailey’s Crossroads/Seven Corners
Located at the eastern edge of Fairfax County, this Commercial Revitalization District includes two dynamic business centers - Bailey's Crossroads and Seven Corners – each capitalizing on its close proximity to downtown Washington, DC, Arlington County, and the City of Alexandria. Both areas are currently vibrant commercial and retail centers, with the potential for transformation into walkable, mixed-use centers envisioned for the near future. Efforts to bring a streetcar line to Bailey's Crossroads are well underway, and a study of the future development of Seven Corners was recently initiated.
- Bailey's Crossroads Revitalization Corporation (BCRC) meeting - Third Tuesday of every month at 7:30PM
- Presentation on Bailey's Crossroads Area Transportation Efforts, October 2, 2012
- Board of Supervisors Approves Streetcar Line Option to Bailey's Crossroads, July 31, 2012
- Task Force and Working Groups exploring future of Seven Corners
- Task Order Request - Seven Corners Transportation Study Phase 1 (March 4, 2013)
Bailey's Crossroads/Seven Corners Boundaries