Bailey’s Crossroads/Seven Corners
Located at the eastern edge of Fairfax County, this Commercial Revitalization District includes two dynamic business centers - Bailey's Crossroads and Seven Corners – each capitalizing on its close proximity to downtown Washington, DC, Arlington County, and the City of Alexandria. Both areas are currently vibrant commercial and retail centers, with the potential for transformation into walkable, mixed-use centers envisioned for the near future. A study of the future development of Seven Corners was recently concluded and a public hearing on the Comprehensive Plan amendment will be held before the Planning Commission in May 2015.
- Task Force and Working Groups conclude work exploring future of Seven Corners
- Bailey's Crossroads/Seven Corners Annual Revitalization Report, July 2014
- September 2013 - A public meeting regarding the Route 7 Corridor Transit Alternatives Study is being held on September 18, 2013 at 7:00pm to review the preliminary transit altneratives deployed by the study team based on public feedback. The meeting will be held at the Skyline 7 Building (5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA). More information here: (English, Spanish, Vietnamese). Public meeting boards and slides from the July 25 meeting are available here.
- July 2013 - The first of a series of public meetings for the Route 7 Corridor Transit Alternatives Study are being held on July 25 at the Skyline 7 Building (5275 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA). The meetings will focus on collecting knowledge of the corridor from affected users.
- June 2013 - The recently completed Seven Corners Study Area Existing Conditions report can be found here.
- Bailey's Crossroads Revitalization Corporation (BCRC) meeting - Third Tuesday of every month at 7:30PM
- Presentation on Bailey's Crossroads Area Transportation Efforts, October 2, 2012
- Board of Supervisors Approves Streetcar Line Option to Bailey's Crossroads, July 31, 2012
- Task Order Request - Seven Corners Transportation Study Phase 1 (March 4, 2013)
Bailey's Crossroads/Seven Corners Boundaries