Seven Corners Visioning
Fairfax County is undertaking a re-assessment of the Seven Corners area. Local residents, property and business owners, community and civic organizations, and others are participating in this open discussion. A Land Use and Transportation Task Force, a Quality of Life Working Group, and a Connectivity Working Group have been created to explore the opportunities and challenges facing Seven Corners and to provide a forum for the community to share their ideas about the future of the area. As a vision is developed, future steps for implementation will be identified and discussed.
For more information, email at email@example.com, or call 703-324-9300, TTY 711.
Land Use & Transportation Task Force - June 11, 2013, 7:00pm - Main Conference Room -
- Task Force Work Plan - 2013 Revised
- Task Force and Working Group Members - December 2012
Seven Corners Design Charrette - June 27, 2013, 3:30 - 8:30pm - Main Conference Room
*All meetings are open to the public and held at the Mason District Governmental Center, 6507 Columbia Pike, Annandale, VA 22003
**For information about Open Meetings, click here.
May 14, 2013 - Task Force - Agenda, Eastern Gateway / Seven Corners Presentation, Presentation - Changing Face of Retail, Presentation - Form-Based Planning, Presentation - Quality of Life Working Group Final Report and Recommendations
May 7, 2013 - Quality of Life WG - Quality of Life Working Group Final Report and Recommendations
April 9, 2013 - Task Force - Agenda, Seven Corners Future Vision Presentation, Seven Corners Future Vision Executive Summary, Virginia Tech Land Use Study (Courtesy of the City of Falls Church), FCPS Presentation - Schools as Change Agents for Vibrant Communities, Minutes
March 5, 2013 - Quality of Life WG - Agenda
January 15, 2013 - Connectivity WG - Agenda
- July 11, 2012 - Participant Feedback (Notes from Willston Outreach)
- June 18, 2012 - Participant Feedback (Notes from Meeting)
- June 18, 2012 - Visioning Workshop #2 - DRAFT Vision & Principles
- June 18, 2012 - Visioning Workshop #2 - Presentation
- June 18, 2012 - Visioning Workshop #2 - Invitation / Notice
- May 21, 2012 - Visioning Workshop #1 - Unabridged Summary of Group Comments
- May 21, 2012 - Visioning Workshop #1 - Presentation
- May 21, 2012 - Visioning Workshop #1 - Invitation / Notice