Real Estate Assessments (iCare)Search for real estate assessment information and physical characteristics
Land Development SystemSearch for Zoning applications and site plans
Find information about neighborhood schools, parks, demographics and more based on address.
The Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization (OCR) facilitates strategic redevelopment and investment opportunities within targeted commercial areas that align with the community's vision and that improve the economic vitality, appearance and function of those areas.
- New Plan for Seven Corners Adopted
- Springfield Town Center pictures
- Central McLean Utility Undergrounding and Traffic Signal Mast Arm Projects Completed (Press Release)
- Silverline Under/Rail Design Charette Report Released
- Educational Brochure on Signage Published - Online Version, Printable Version
- Community Revitalization and Reinvestment Committee Meeting – Update on Revitalization Incentives Workplan
- Community Revitalization and Reinvestment Committee Meeting 2014 – Highlights of Major Activities in Revitalization Areas
- Fairfax Moves Closer to Revitalizing Lake Anne Village Center
- Board Authorizes Public Hearing on Interim Development Agreement for The Crescent Apartments in Reston
- County Seeking Experienced Developers for Redevelopment of Crescent Property
- Additional News
*** 2015 Area Revitalization Reports ***
Annandale, BC7C, Lake Anne, McLean, Merrifield, Richmond Hwy, Springfield
Have a question? Find the right contact using our Staff Resource List.