Lake Anne: Demographic Overview
To download a PDF of the below information, including national statistics, Click Here.
- The population in this area is estimated to change from 341 to 405, resulting in a growth of 18.8% between 2000 and the current year. Over the next five years, the population is projected to grow by 5.7%.
- The current year median age for this population is 36.4, while the average age is 37.4. Five years from now, the median age is projected to be 39.1.
- Of this area's current year estimated population:
- 54.0% are White Alone,
- 10.9% are Black or African Am. Alone,
- 0.5% are Am. Indian and Alaska Nat. Alone,
- 18.2% are Asian Alone,
- 0.1% are Nat. Hawaiian and Other Pacific Isl. Alone,
- 11.2% are Some Other Race, and
- 5.2% are Two or More Races.
- This area's current estimated Hispanic or Latino population is 25.9%,
- Currently, it is estimated that 22.7% of the population age 25 and over in this area had earned a Master's, Professional, or Doctorate Degree and 31.1% had earned a Bachelor's Degree.
- The number of households in this area is estimated to change from 159 to 195, resulting in an increase of 22.6% between 2000 and the current year.
- Over the next five years, the number of households is projected to increase by 6.2%.
- The average household income in this area is projected to change over the next five years, from $79,714 to $82,295.
- The current year estimated per capita income for this area is $38,286.
- Most of the dwellings in this area (62.3%) are estimated to be Renter-Occupied for the current year.
- The majority of dwellings in this area are estimated to be structures of 5-19 Units for the current year.
- The majority of housing units in this area (38.5%) are estimated to have been Housing Unit Built 1970 to 1979 for the current year.
- For this area, 76.6% of the population is estimated to be employed and age 16 and over for the current year.
- The employment status of this labor force is as follows:
- 0% are in the Armed Forces,
- 73.0% are employed civilians,
- 7.4% are unemployed civilians, and
- 19.6% are not in the labor force
- The occupational classifications are as follows:
- 8.7% have occupation type blue collar,
- 76.6% are white collar, and
- 14.8% are Service & farm workers.